Rigel Profiler Military builds on the functionality found in Rigel Profiler. It includes advanced features such as Bayesian Linkage Analysis, risk forecasting, and customized algorithm parameters. It also includes support for military coordinate systems such as MGRS, standard military incident and location types, and military report and presentation templates.
Rigel Profiler Military is intended for use by experienced intelligence analysts and geomatics analysts who have advanced training on complex analysis techniques.
Military Analysts using Rigel Profiler Military should complete the Military Geographic Profiling Analyst (MGPA) course. Please see the training page for more details.
The network version is composed of a Network Master License and one or more Concurrent User Licenses. Concurrent license use is managed by the central license server on the network. Using the Network License model, Rigel Analyst can be installed on as many systems as you want within your network, but can only be used simultaneously by the total number of Concurrent User Licenses you own. E.g. if you have 4 users and 2 Concurrent User Licenses, all 4 users could have Rigel Analyst installed on their computers, but only 2 could use Rigel Analyst at any given time.
|ESRI ArcGIS 9.x and 10.x|
|Microsoft MapPoint 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009 and 2010|
|Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 8.5, 9.x and 10.x|
|Google Maps (requires internet connection)|
The following system requirements are typical for running Rigel with ESRI ArcGIS. The system requirements are lower for running with Google Maps or Microsoft MapPoint.
|CPU Speed:||2.2 GHz dual core or higher|
|Processor:||Intel Core Duo, Pentium 4 or Xeon Processors|
|Memory/RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|Display:||24 bit color depth|
|Resolution:||1024 x 768 recommended or higher at Normal size (96dpi)|
|Swap Space:||Determined by the operating system, 500 MB minimum.|
|Disk Space:||2.4 GB and up to 50 MB of disk space maybe needed in the Windows System directory (typically C:\Windows\System32). You can view the disk space requirement for each of the 10.0 components in the Setup program.|
|Graphics:||24 bit capable graphics accelerator. An OpenGL 2.0 or higher compliant video card is required, with at least 128 MB of video memory, however 512 MB of video memory or higher is recommended.|
|Network Card:||Simple TCP/IP, Network Card or Microsoft Loopback Adapter is required for the License Manager.|
Windows Workgroup Network
- Windows computers connected to a network via TCP/IP. Each computer running Rigel needs a local IP address and access to the server via TCP/IP in order authorize concurrent license use.
- The license server must have a static IP address on the LAN, and a free USB port.
- Citrix Server / Windows Server with Terminal Services.
- Users log on to the Server as interactive thin clients to access Rigel (no ECRI software on the clients in this case)
- Rigel software is installed on the server computer for the Terminal Services.
- One physical computer with a static IP address and a free USB port to run the license server (may be the same computer where the software resides, or a different computer).
Confidentiality restrictions prevent disclosure of specific military applications, but additional information may be obtained through appropriate channels. Contact ECRI for assistance.